Getting a second set of eyes on your plans can save you time and money in the long run. Coleen and her General Contractor husband DK will guide you through the process of getting a set of builder plans for the project and reviewing them for the common mistakes they've learned the hard way over the years in construction.
No matter what stage of remodeling you are in- you might need a 2nd set of eyes to see if something might have been missed in the planning process. Count on the experience of DK and Coleen to review what you have and where want to be to ensure there are no gaps in between- saving you time and money.
Popular questions that are addressed in coaching:
- Does the building plan fit the style of your house
- Do your ideas fit into the area you are thinking about remodeling?
- If you need plans drawn up*, we'll steer you in the right direction and walk you through the process
- After plans are completed and reviewed, these will be detailed enough for a General Contractor and subcontractors to do a bid from
- Already have plans? Already have a bid? Don't you want to know everything is covered?
- Use your pictures of where the project is going and help in getting the right plans drawn to scale*
- Assist in finding the person to draw up the plans to scale*, to present to city for plan review if needed
- Review Building Plan before applying for permit* for remodeling project
- Educate on what the General Contractor and each of the different requirements are for applying for permits. Do they have the right plans to apply for plan review and building permit
- How to determine the estimated value when applying for a building permit
- What is the cost of the permit you are applying for? (Typical is 1% of value)
- BONUS! Includes the Closet Remodel Mini Course launching September 15th
*Additional costs to draw up plans may apply